For more information about volunteering, contact Linda Edin at (859) 252-7706, ext. 113 or email@example.com.
1. Food Pantry (Monday - Friday: 9:00am -12:00pm)
- Stock and organize food pantry shelves
- Pack food bags
- Organize a food drive. Most needed items include: canned meats, peanut butter, pastas and sauce, rice, canned green vegetables, canned fruits, fruit juices, breakfast cereals, macaroni and cheese, and beef stew
2. Clothing Center (Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm)
- Hang donated clothing
- Clean and organize area
3. Emergency Shelter
- Assist with meal serving and washing dishes. (Lunch and Dinner)
- Teach a life skills or education class. We are especially in need of individuals to teach computer classes
- Volunteer to organize a donation drive. Most needed items include: diapers (all sizes), shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorants, new socks and underwear (all sizes), notebooks, pens, white copy paper for computer lab, towels and washcloths, twin sheets, twin blankets, and pillows
4. Emergency Disaster Services (Must be willing to attend training sessions and be on-call)
- Cook and serve meals from the Emergency Mobile Kitchen
- Drive the Emergency Mobile Kitchen
- Assist with Emergency Shelter operation
5. Boys and Girls Club
- Read and play with children.
- Tutor children.
6. Music Program
- Assist with children's brass instrument or vocal instruction classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Volunteer musicians (brass, guitar, percussion, and pianists) are needed for Sunday worship services at 11:00am. For more information, please contact Eddie George at: (859) 252-7706, ext. 116, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.